Friday, July 15, 2011

Ready for summer: cellulite and unwanted hair begone!!




I tried these two products from this interesting brand DS Laboratories. I hadn't heard of it until about a month ago when my hairdresser suggested I use their Cellulite Reducing Gel along with their Body Hair Minimizer. I was skeptical, but it is a new line at the salon, and they all swear by it. So, why not? After using the two for one month, I was impressed. They seem to work



I didn’t think it would do miracles. But it seriously made a difference; my skin seems firmer and tighter, and those slight indentations waiting to become real dimples are almost totally gone. This is definitely worth the shot.

I wasn't expecting much from the hair minimizer either. It does have moisturizing proprieties, so it wouldn't hurt to try. The verdict: BUY IT! My bikini line is taking longer to grow, and the same goes for my legs. The hair is finer too! Wow!

I have been waxing these areas for a while. so I am not sure how fast this would work for those who shave. Nevertheless, worth it! You can, at least, make it softer and less noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment