Friday, July 15, 2011

Perfect Smokey Eyes!


Smokey Eyes has been an eye makeup staple since its first appearance. It’s glamorous, enhances any person’s eyes and can be made to work with anything you choose to wear.


Check out this video for a foolproof, step-by-step tutorial on Jennifer Lopez's "On The Floor" gorgeous smokey eyes.

I followed the instructions on the video, and the result was incredible! I couldn't believe it was done by me. I skipped the faux lash and compensated by using a curler and tons of mascara. For summer, I will be using these same guidelines to create more colorful eyes. My first try was a green smokey eye with Stila Going Green eye shadow trio. It worked great! I'm excited to try out the bronzes, pinks and purples that go really well with my brown skin tone.

Let us know what works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment